|Subject: (GOD/& OADP) The Aquila Pact [Void 8/20/08] Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:18 am|| |
The Aquila Pact
Optional Aggression/Defensive Pact between the Global Order of Darkness and Andromeda
- Quote :
- ARTICLE 1
The undersigned alliances recognize the sovereignty of the other signatory, and neither signatory shall violate the other signatoriesí military, political, or economic independence. Neither signatory alliance shall allow any overt or covert acts of hostility against the other party by its members, and in the event of such actions, both signatories shall work towards a peaceful resolution.
The undersigned alliances recognize the importance of open communication between both the membership and leadership of both signatories. Both signatories commit to building strong and active lines of communication. Furthermore, both undersigned alliances and their members agree to be respectful to the other signatory alliance in both public and private.
- Clause 1.) If one signatory enters an unprovoked defensive war, the other signatory is encouraged to provide military, financial and/or political assistance, with or without the request of the besieged signatory.
- Clause 2.) If one signatory enters a provoked defensive war, the other signatory is encouraged to provide military, financial and/or political assistance if the besieged signatory requests such assistance.
- Clause 3.) If one signatory enters an offensive war, the other signatory is encouraged to provide military, financial and/or political assistance if the besieged signatory requests such assistance.
Both undersigned alliances agree to provide to the other any information pertinent to the safety of the other alliance.
In the event of the adoption or amendment of another treaty that contradicts this treaty, each signatory alliance will work with the other diplomatically to fix the issue. If a diplomatic solution is not possible, they may agree to suspend the treaty for the duration of superseded invocation.
If either signatory alliance feels that this treaty has been violated, diplomatic negotiations have failed, or they wish to cancel this treaty for whatever reason, they may cancel this treaty after giving the other signatory two days prior notice.
For the Global Order of Darkness:
Big_Z, Lord of Diplomacy
Xiphosis, Dark Lord
The First Ordinati,
- Ordinat Ephriam Grey
- Vice Ordinat Statesman28
- Executor Strahd of the Exterior
- Executor MagicFriend of the Interior