Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog inConnect to IRC

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+40
Thinker
F16d52plus
Fox Reinhold
Scyrcio
Pachirisu
Zenergy
Sir Keshav IV
Ainata
Sgt Alvin C York
Tequiza
Pituquin Island
Scymus
Michael Scott
aineshane
King_Srqt
Hob Dobson
AgisIII
Krugar
Pheonicia
Jacob Caine
Dochartaigh
Jonty
iL conquistador
kurokon
fred531
Systemfailure
Azerty
Lord Strahd
RamirusMaximus
mrcalkin
BMtheH
Mr.Grey
Lost
Kuros
Sharkbeam
MagicFriend
SubwayHellrider
Sperley
Atlashill
Ephriam Grey
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AgisIII
Astrum
Astrum

Male Number of posts : 13
Nation Name : bearsland
Alliance : Andromeda Applicant
Resource 1 : Gold
Resource 2 : Water
NS : 6.555
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:46 am

I"m Jeff and live in Delaware. I just turned 18 which means i can drink on my cruise to the Caribbean for senior week! I'm going to Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore and am currently looking for a summer job.
Back to top Go down
Hob Dobson
Astrum Colonia
Astrum Colonia
Hob Dobson

Male Number of posts : 56
Nation Name : Uustonia
Alliance : None
Resource 1 : Fish
Resource 2 : Lumber
NS : 54.252
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:21 am

statesman28 wrote:
what kind of girl likes star wars movies? Shocked

The cool ones? (Assuming we're not talking about the ones with JarJar and plot holes designed for moose Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 638240 )

Oh yeah, Bruce in North Miami here, working full-time, and my MUSH server is still in the closet. FWIW, I don't think I look as old as the av pic.

Hob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi there.   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:26 pm

Hello, I am Andrew. My In game name is LoneMondo. I just joined, so um ya. It's early in the morning here so I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
King_Srqt

King_Srqt

Male Number of posts : 3
Nation Name : New Ireland
Alliance : The Viridian Entente
Resource 1 : Marble
Resource 2 : Wine
NS : 26,242.326
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:16 am

My name is king_Srqt and I love andromeda.
Back to top Go down
MagicFriend
Ordinat Recepi
Ordinat Recepi
MagicFriend

Male Number of posts : 334
Nation Name : Tokiopia
Alliance : Andromeda
Resource 1 : Spices
Resource 2 : Sugar
NS : 51000
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:28 pm

King_Srqt wrote:
My name is king_Srqt and I love andromeda.

Not surprised that you like Andromeda; it's a good show. I've would never have expected that your name was actually King Srqt, though! Razz

*OOC forum* xD
Back to top Go down
aineshane

aineshane

Male Number of posts : 5
Nation Name : kenton
Alliance : Viridian Entente
Resource 1 : Oil
Resource 2 : Rubber
NS : 872.038
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:54 pm

Hey Andro. I'm Shane and I've to chill with my Andro peeps. 'sup?
Back to top Go down
Michael Scott
Executor of State
Executor of State

Male Number of posts : 26
Nation Name : Dunder-Mifflin
Resource 2 : Iron
NS : 53,000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:55 am

I am James. I am a senior at a college in Ohio, majoring in Radio Broadcasting and Sports Management. I work at a radio station in town, doing the morning show from 6-9 am. I love the Buckeyes, even when they break my heart.

Michael_Scott=Mum2005=James
Back to top Go down
Scymus
Astrum Auxilium
Astrum Auxilium

Male Number of posts : 2
Nation Name : Westonia
Resource 1 : Lumber
Resource 2 : Wine
NS : 18,794.621
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:22 am

Yo, I am Weston, I am 17, I live in California, and I was born on Pearl Harbor day (yay...not really)

I like reading scifi/fantasy books, playing ANY game except for sports games (I would rather play the sport itself instead of playing some retarded game) All of the game types I like are FPS, RTS, and RPG mostly. I am also into tennis, horse-back riding and other random fun stuff.
I love anime, but am getting sick of all the adult material most of them contain Rolling Eyes

I was home-schooled, but I graduated early and am now attending Junior college, most likely will major in Business like every other person in the world, but I might minor in computer science or something.

If anyone would be interested in playing any Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Red Alert 2, or Battlezone II, just PM me or instant message.

Ciao
Back to top Go down
Pituquin Island
Astrum
Astrum

Female Number of posts : 35
Nation Name : Pituquin World
Alliance : none
Resource 1 : Sugar
Resource 2 : Fish
NS : 400.137
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:32 am

Hi!
My name is Julieta, and i am from Argentina, so english is not my original language. this bring me some problems to understand the steps, or things i have to do in cybernations, but it is like an adventure!
I go to an informatics school in my city, and i am in 3rd year of the secondary (i am 15 years old).
I dont know what else i can say,
byee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:16 pm

Hi there, I'm Luc.

I'm new to online gaming, but i'm keen to learn. I've just graduated from Westminster Uni and am living in London, after spending the last couple of months slaving over my dissertation I've decided I've earnt a rest so for the next two weeks I'm of surfing in Newquay, before joining the bread line. In addition to surfing I like rock climbing, cycling and I'm an avid football fan.

So nice to meet you all, and I look forward to getting to know everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tequiza

Male Number of posts : 1
Nation Name : Clogged Bloodgroove
Alliance : Viridian Entente
Resource 1 : Coal
NS : puny
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:21 am

Hi, I'm Tequiza.

I graduated.

I'm old.

I develop technology for the latest and greatest microprocessors for a major microprocessor manufacturer.

CN is fun. I been playing for a while now. I just recently re-rolled my nation in March after a 6 month hiatus.

I like to get rude/crude/dirty/raunchy at times.

I'm married with 2 kids.

Nice to meet all of you.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Alvin C York
Ordinat Alterum & Executor of War
Ordinat Alterum & Executor of War
Sgt Alvin C York

Male Number of posts : 36
Nation Name : The Republic of York
Resource 1 : Wheat
Resource 2 : Silver
NS : 14800
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:36 am

Hey I'm Colden. I just joined Andromeda.

I just finished with my Freshman year at college, where I'm working to become an electrical/computer engineer. I play Ultimate (frisbee) and hockey. I enjoy strategy games like Cybernations, Civ IV or Diplomacy, but I like first-person-shooters as well.

I'm at an internship over the summer and I'm learning to play the guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:23 am

Oooh, I love Civ 4. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pituquin Island
Astrum
Astrum

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:17 am

this part of the forum is very interesting!
Back to top Go down
Pituquin Island
Astrum
Astrum

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:37 am

I am studying at Pio IX, Argentina
Back to top Go down
Ainata

Female Number of posts : 8
Nation Name : Katoni
Alliance : Poison Clan
Resource 1 : Pigs
Resource 2 : Gold
NS : 8,960.267
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Me :D   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:45 am

Hello, my name is Aina :> I live in Miami, Florida and I attend a high school in the Dade County region. I was actually born in the District of Matanzas, Cuba (No, I did not float here..). I speak 4 languages, English my second best after Spanish. I'm a proud member of the alliance Poison Clan. They make me smile :3 I tend to be quite serious in my way of thinking but I myself act quite bubbly. I don't quite know how I do it, but I tend to be scientific in my approach to everything and enjoy Philosophy immensely at the same time. I intend on pursuing Psychology as a major once I graduate, and I'm taking it all the way to a Masters or PhD. I don't know how I'll pull out the money, but I always find a way Wink

When I'm not chatting it up with my alliance, I play tennis and read. Actually, I read a lot, almost too much. Easily 1,000 pages in a week, 700 or so if I'm lazy. I will be playing on the tennis team at the start of next year's season in my high school. Danny, FallenGhost as he is known as in the CN world, is my sparring partner <3 Where watching sports is concerned, I follow Intl. ice hockey, US basketball, football, and American football. Go Finland/Montreal, Miami Heat, Argentina/ManU/Brazil/Germany, and the NJ Jets!! =D I hate the L.A. Lakers.. So glad they lost to the Celtics.. And screw Italia for winning the FIFA world cup.. They can go choke on mozzarella Sad

I adore music, but my favorite band would have to be Sonata Arctica. I look forward to seeing them in September! -dances- I listen to a lot of different genres, but Progressive/Symphonic metal is my favorite. Don't think I'm a total metal-head either, I even span to pop Wink Particularly Maroon 5!

That's a bit about me. I'm a writer, so I might have gone a bit overboard Smile Nice to meet you all at Andromeda!
Back to top Go down
fred531
Executor of Membership
Executor of Membership
fred531

Male Number of posts : 757
Nation Name : Jacktopia
Resource 2 : Gold
NS : >9K
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:13 am

Quote :
I hate the L.A. Lakers.. So glad they lost to the Celtics..
Go find a hole, curl up, and die. Please.
Back to top Go down
Pheonicia

Pheonicia

Male Number of posts : 139
Nation Name : Pheonicia
Resource 2 : Uranium
NS : -1000
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:34 pm

fred531 wrote:
Quote :
I hate the L.A. Lakers.. So glad they lost to the Celtics..
Go find a hole, curl up, and die. Please.

Clean it up Fred. Insulting posts like this will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thetruekale
Pheonicia

Pheonicia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:35 pm

Ainata wrote:
Hello, my name is Aina :> I live in Miami, Florida and I attend a high school in the Dade County region. I was actually born in the District of Matanzas, Cuba (No, I did not float here..). I speak 4 languages, English my second best after Spanish. I'm a proud member of the alliance Poison Clan. They make me smile :3 I tend to be quite serious in my way of thinking but I myself act quite bubbly. I don't quite know how I do it, but I tend to be scientific in my approach to everything and enjoy Philosophy immensely at the same time. I intend on pursuing Psychology as a major once I graduate, and I'm taking it all the way to a Masters or PhD. I don't know how I'll pull out the money, but I always find a way Wink

When I'm not chatting it up with my alliance, I play tennis and read. Actually, I read a lot, almost too much. Easily 1,000 pages in a week, 700 or so if I'm lazy. I will be playing on the tennis team at the start of next year's season in my high school. Danny, FallenGhost as he is known as in the CN world, is my sparring partner <3 Where watching sports is concerned, I follow Intl. ice hockey, US basketball, football, and American football. Go Finland/Montreal, Miami Heat, Argentina/ManU/Brazil/Germany, and the NJ Jets!! =D I hate the L.A. Lakers.. So glad they lost to the Celtics.. And screw Italia for winning the FIFA world cup.. They can go choke on mozzarella Sad

I adore music, but my favorite band would have to be Sonata Arctica. I look forward to seeing them in September! -dances- I listen to a lot of different genres, but Progressive/Symphonic metal is my favorite. Don't think I'm a total metal-head either, I even span to pop Wink Particularly Maroon 5!

That's a bit about me. I'm a writer, so I might have gone a bit overboard Smile Nice to meet you all at Andromeda!
I think I will like you.
Back to top Go down
Sir Keshav IV

Sir Keshav IV

Male Number of posts : 37
Nation Name : Articuno Islands
Alliance : CMEA
Resource 1 : Coal
Resource 2 : Gems
NS : 5891.32
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:43 pm

Well hello,

Im Keshav Im 13.

Im from Chennai India!.I am part of CMEA and just came to Andromeda on improving friendship between us.I just started my 8th grade 2 weeks ago.I play soccer for my school Razz..

Other then that hello Andromeda.
Back to top Go down
Pheonicia

Pheonicia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:15 pm

o/

I've talked to you many times on IRC ^^
Back to top Go down
Zenergy

Male Number of posts : 6
Nation Name : Zenergia
Alliance : Global United Nations
Resource 1 : Uranium
Resource 2 : Sugar
NS : 7514
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:30 am

Hi everybody,

My real name's Tom, but everybody around here calls me Zenergy. Very Happy

I'm a Realtor in Austin, TX, doing the whole family and kids thing, and loving it. Other than CN, I'm really into electronic music, crazy art, and burning stuff.

As the new MoFA for GUN, I thought it might be a good idea to drop by here and get to know you folks a little better. I've always liked Andromeda, and hopefully we'll get to be much closer over the coming weeks and months.

so here's the obligatory haifest:

o/ Andromeda!
Back to top Go down
Pachirisu
Astrum Colonia
Astrum Colonia
Pachirisu

Male Number of posts : 13
Nation Name : Pachirisu
NS : 25,299.742
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:11 pm

Hello!

I'm Pachirisu and as you can see from my nick. I'm a pokemon lover! gotta catch em' all! I'm currently in the army due to my country conscription policy. Thus I'm forced to be in the army for two years. I'm currently in the Guards unit which is quite fun and tiring =/. I get to learn repelling and have chances for overseas training exercise and got to repel down a helicopter.

My two main interest are reading books and watching TV shows. My fav. genre of books will be books on RL crimes analysis, mysteries and history. As for shows, my fav gotta be House M.D. and C.S.I and loads more shows! Other than the US TV shows, I also followed anime and read manga.

I've just joined Andromeda and look forward to having a fun and memorable time here. =D

Nice to meet you all here!
Back to top Go down
Scyrcio
Astrum Caput
Astrum Caput

Male Number of posts : 7
Nation Name : Sol Republic
Alliance : None
Resource 1 : Lumber
Resource 2 : Oil
NS : 30,521.405
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:33 am

Hey, im Scyrcio. Kind of inactive, especially the last few days since my apartment has no power >_> but hopefully will be more active in the future.

I'm a college student at Cal. Taking summer school here. Majoring in electrical engineering and computer science (counts as one major).

Andromeda seems like a really cool alliance. Hope we can do something great for planet bob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:48 pm

I'm Reeses and that's what everyone calls me
I live in Fayetteville, NC and I'm going into the 11th grade
I play basketball, tennis, and cross country
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Andromeda :: General Discussion :: Public Chat-
Jump to: