Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog inConnect to IRC

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+40
Thinker
F16d52plus
Fox Reinhold
Scyrcio
Pachirisu
Zenergy
Sir Keshav IV
Ainata
Sgt Alvin C York
Tequiza
Pituquin Island
Scymus
Michael Scott
aineshane
King_Srqt
Hob Dobson
AgisIII
Krugar
Pheonicia
Jacob Caine
Dochartaigh
Jonty
iL conquistador
kurokon
fred531
Systemfailure
Azerty
Lord Strahd
RamirusMaximus
mrcalkin
BMtheH
Mr.Grey
Lost
Kuros
Sharkbeam
MagicFriend
SubwayHellrider
Sperley
Atlashill
Ephriam Grey
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ephriam Grey

Ephriam Grey

Male Number of posts : 232
Nation Name : Kingdom of Ithaca
Alliance : Andromeda
Resource 1 : Iron
Resource 2 : Oil
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:33 am

Say hello to the forum users on Andromeda! diplomats and new members please introduce yourselves here and get to know your fellow compatriots (or comrades, if thats how you roll). I'll start:

HI! I'm Josh.

I'm a high school student in the St. Louis area. I enjoy chemistry and math and I want to major in chemical engineering in college. I like gaming and watching war movies and comedy movies. My favorite movie is "Flags of our Fathers"

I do Wrestling and Cross-Country as high school sports and I am in Jazz band and Marching Band. I do various leadership activities in my spare time.

I like to play games that involve war and strategy, and so Warcraft 3 seems to be my favorite computer game (although i do not play it anymore). I also used to play lunar wars. I still am playing cybernations and another online game called Galava.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cn-andromeda.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:02 pm

Hi i am Alex!

Im in 10th Grade in one of the northern most places in MA. I enjoy Gym, Foreign language, and history. I like to play video games, watch movies, and chill with my friends
I play Lacrrosee, and hopefully will start up Karate again soon. Next year I amay play football
I like a lot of different types of games, such as shooters, strategy, racing, pretty much anything.

I come from Invicta, and I come in a warlike fashion xD
Back to top Go down
Atlashill

Atlashill

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:41 pm

Hi, I'm Kyle, and I thought this was an In-Character Room. Razz

I work at a radio station in Rogers, Arkansas. You know those annoying commercials that get in the way of your favorite music? Well, I schedule those commercials, but we don't play music. You call the station I work at to buy, sell, or trade whatever junk you want to get rid of or acquire from others in the four-state area. And everyone wants in on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:36 am

Hi, I am Chris.

I am in the 11th grade. I enjoy German calss and computer animation and gfx courses. Video games are my main hobby as of late and I spend alot of time on the Invicta Forums lurking. My favorite movies are the first three star wars films (4-6) and I enjoy a good number of books. I have a part time job in the local Office Depot which I hate but it gets me money to take my Girl friend out.

I am here because I like you guys and wanted to wish you well on this Alliance in your own turf : P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:15 am

Hello I am Kale and I am probably the youngest person that will ever be on this board Smile

I live in Beaufort SC (A.K.A. Where it never snows) I enjoy foot ball as a reciever RB or QB and I am playing for my school next year. My favorite school subjects are Social Studies(Humanities Social Sciences, how ever you like to sy it) Gym of course, Math and Science. I also like boxing with my friends and cousins (Unfortuanatly I have a black eye from boxing with my friend) lol. I like a lot of classic video games like SUper mario Bros. 3, but I also like games like Socom 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:39 am

I came from my mom. I can't really think of anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:11 am

Hi I am Cmerrigan.

Fear me
Back to top Go down
Sperley

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:39 am

Despite the unconventionality of it, my name is actually Sperley. Technically my last name, I havent had someone other than my mother call me by my first name in nearly 6 years. I was born in Scotland but raised in Oregon, USA. I'm a Jazz Theory major, currently going for my Doctorate; my minor being Business Administration and Philosophy. In 2004, I was the Oregon State Tae Kwon Do Champion and had qualified for the National competition. If it wasnt for my back, I would have continued on. I was also a part of the USA Junior Olympic Squad (not the competition team, more like the draft reserves). I was also accomplished in Wing Chun Kung Fu, Okinawan Karate, and Muay Thai. With martial arts out of the picture, I've had the chance to hone into music. I was the 2006 Washington State Solo and Ensemble 1st Place Winner for Trombone and also won 1st place at the same competition in a large brass ensemble. I currently own over 20 different musical instruments and am fairly proficient in all of them. I also own my own non-profit business and have been asked to spearhead three different entrepreneurial ventures.

Wow... all these 'Introduce Yourself' things turn into a 'Look What I've Done' thread. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ephriam Grey

Ephriam Grey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:26 pm

Sperley flashes his ego and returns into the darkness.

Its an introduce yourself, not an ego competition <_<
Back to top Go down
SubwayHellrider
Astrum
Astrum

Male Number of posts : 7
Nation Name : motorcyles
Alliance : a lot of things
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:54 pm

hey my name is jared i live in oklahoma, im working two jobs while going to two different schools. im in 11th grade and cant wait to grad. i use to play football and i wrestle during th summer. i like to hang out with friends and listin to music. thats a about it beside the whole motocycles and dirtbike thing.
Back to top Go down
MagicFriend
Ordinat Recepi
Ordinat Recepi
MagicFriend

Male Number of posts : 334
Nation Name : Tokiopia
Resource 1 : Spices
Resource 2 : Sugar
NS : 51000
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:20 pm

Hey folks,
I'm a freshman engineer at U-Michigan (GO BLUE!!!!!); probably going to declare biomedical engineering this fall.

I fence, play clarinet, and am a part of the flower Neutral Menace flower . Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sharkbeam
Astrum Caput
Astrum Caput
Sharkbeam

Male Number of posts : 28
Nation Name : Takslappers
Resource 2 : Water
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:11 am

Hello, my name is James, better known as Sharkbeam...

People always ask me "What is a Sharkbeam?"

I only have one aswer to that...

Introduce Yourself! Sharky

^^ Shark attack! ^^

Anyway I am 14, going to a trade school learning the trade of carpentry! Its fun! I think I am done Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hgcforum.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:38 am

Hey Im Scott. Im 14. I live in Canada. and I love hockey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:35 am

Heeeeeeey. I am Amie, preferably Lanna. Wink

I am:

- attending the university in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- majoring in Early Childhood Education with a minor in Psychology.
- a Minnesota Twins fan.
- unemployed and looking for a job.
- a bookworm.
- a perfectionist.

I was:
- born in Thailand, but grew up in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I like:
- strolls in the park and candle lit dinners. (kidding, really!)
- my fiance.
- political simulators.
- God and Jesus Christ.

I dislike:
- people who try to act like they need no one in their life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:51 am

Hey all
My name is Jessica, im a junior in high school and go to school in central Ohio. My favorite movies are the Princess Bride, Star Wars movies, the Little Princess, and the Lion King =] Favorite colour is purple, love reading, chillin with freinds, music and being outside.
Back to top Go down
Ephriam Grey

Ephriam Grey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:55 pm

what kind of girl likes star wars movies? Shocked

i must be playing CN too much >_> scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:45 pm

Hey, I like Star Wars too. lol
Back to top Go down
MagicFriend
Ordinat Recepi
Ordinat Recepi
MagicFriend

Male Number of posts : 334
Nation Name : Tokiopia
Resource 1 : Spices
Resource 2 : Sugar
NS : 51000
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:22 am

And Apriland has had a star wars avvy as long as I can remember! (former GPA pres, for those who don't know her)
Back to top Go down
Kuros
Astrum
Astrum
Kuros

Number of posts : 67
Resource 1 : Oil
Resource 2 : Gems
NS : 36000
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:14 am

Hi ya, im kuros/kuro-sakura / kevin

Im 18, and doing a network security/ ethical hacking course.
I enjoy watching anime, and i am a cosplayer as well, i go to a lot of anime expos xD
I've been playing CN for 2 years now.. first nation got inactive because i was in hospital Sad
I speak English, and a bit of Japanese,

anyway, hello *waves*
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:53 pm

I'm Agua/lost/Craig...

While I'm may not be as intelligent as the illustrious Ephie Grey, or as earthy as statesman28 I'd like to think I have my merits.

My two main interests academically are history and politics. Not that you can avoid politics when you live outside the nations capital. In college I am either going to major in Political Science or English, I don't yet.

I play a bunch of different instruments, or try to atleast. I keep to myself mostly. I'm the quite unassuming guy in the back of your class that said 3 words all year...

When it comes to CN, I've been around for longer than I care to remember or can remember for that matter.

Not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grey

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:25 am

I am Mr.Grey, I am from ODN

I do shiat

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:30 am

hey! star wars is awesome! but...i have three brothers and my dad is obsessed. i grew up watching them, so that could be why i like it...
Back to top Go down
BMtheH

BMtheH

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:02 am

Well my real name is garrett, i am 18, i was born in new jersey, moved to portugal, moved back to america, i am going to school at NJIT, for architecthure.

I love music, especially screamo music, i wear tight pants, i am not emo, i go surfing everyday, i drive to school.

I play soccer, play wing, i play basketball, point guard, my girlfriend is a bitch but i deal with it, o yhea i cook every meal i eat, no fast ood for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:23 am

Im King Hobbs and im am legally insane. :ninja: No actually i was born in Missouri but have lived in Texas most of my life (which is where i currently reside). I play baseball and read Tom Clancy books. I played football, starting WR and starting CB on A-team. Im only 13! I currently have a girlfriend so dont even think about making moves on me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mrcalkin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:27 am

My name is Mike. I am currently a student at University of Texas studying Japanese and Japanese Culture on a pre-law path. I am leaving at the end of March to study in Tokyo. I enjoy watching sports, messing around with computers, history, reading and languages. I have been playing CN for about a year now, so don't be fooled by my nation age!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Andromeda :: General Discussion :: Public Chat-
Jump to: