Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog inConnect to IRC

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+40
Thinker
F16d52plus
Fox Reinhold
Scyrcio
Pachirisu
Zenergy
Sir Keshav IV
Ainata
Sgt Alvin C York
Tequiza
Pituquin Island
Scymus
Michael Scott
aineshane
King_Srqt
Hob Dobson
AgisIII
Krugar
Pheonicia
Jacob Caine
Dochartaigh
Jonty
iL conquistador
kurokon
fred531
Systemfailure
Azerty
Lord Strahd
RamirusMaximus
mrcalkin
BMtheH
Mr.Grey
Lost
Kuros
Sharkbeam
MagicFriend
SubwayHellrider
Sperley
Atlashill
Ephriam Grey
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:23 am

^ likes him. May be able to visit him at UT (GO HORNS!) since i live only 30 min away
Back to top Go down
RamirusMaximus

RamirusMaximus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:39 am

I am Ramirus Maximus.

I enjoy statistical analysis of microeconomic models, non-commutative geometry, loop quantum gravity, early mesolithic history, comparative government, and distributed systems theory. I have degrees that cover most of these topics.

I represent The Grämlins, who can buy all the tech you have slots to send, and will do so.

That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: introducing myself   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:48 am

I am in 8th grade and i enjoy raceing my dirtbike and i wrestle and run track i also would like to play football i enjoy war games and racing games i play on xbox360 I am liking this game cybernations i like hanging with friends alot and I wrestle for Pennstate well NLWC even though i got to tussy moutain my name is Scott i am 13 yrs old.
Back to top Go down
Lord Strahd
Ordinat Recepi
Ordinat Recepi
Lord Strahd

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:34 pm

Well hello all, I will tell you a little bit about myself O.O.C and I.C.

I appear to be the oldest person here so far. I am married and have two little kids. When I am not working a stupid amount of hours I am usually hanging with my boys.

As for I.C. I am a former member of Novus Orbus, where I held such titles as Minister of Defense, and was also an admin which is more or less the highest ranking position. Although NO has elected officials they also had a group of 3 or 4 admins who had uber power. Eventually Novus Orbus merged with Invicta and which I took position of Secretary of State. Now I have come to rest at Andromeda. What my role is here I am not sure yet, but it will be lots of fun getting to know you.

Lord Strahd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:38 am

Hey guys whaddup

I'm Andrew. I played CN for about idk..2 years? My first nation was killed by the GPA, my second nation, the same, and this is my third nation.

Idk what I should talk about. I live in Edgewater, New Jersey, right across from Manhattan. I was born in Brooklyn and I grew up in Flushing. I'm korean. I love food. I love sports. I love to go to the gym like once a week and work out for an hour or two. I also love long walks on the beach lol.

And I'm a bowler. Yeah i know it sounds really gay..what kind of sixteen year olds bowl right? lol. But yeah. I'm also a right mid-field for my school soccer team, I'm a right fielder for my baseball team. I'm also a third degree black belt. A typical Korean..don't you think? lol. I played the piano for 12 years, and I guess I'm pretty good at it.

I'm just a down-to-earth guy who loves to hang out and date people who don't get easily jealous, or over-obsessive with the guy she dates with (Trust me, they are pains..I literally had thirteen girls like that, didn't have a lot of luck lol).

Oh yeah, I love the Mets as well. 2008 champs!

I wanna go to MIT, but probably instead go to NYU. I dunno. Wherever God takes me. That is my path. So whoever wants to talk, have fun, and just have a good laugh, talk to me and i'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Azerty
Astrum
Astrum
Azerty

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:14 am

I am Azerty. Dont know what to say, but only that I am happy to be here.
Like SciFic and games likes this. Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:04 am

Hello all. I'm Chris--handle: Aurinth. You can call me either or, I'll respond to whichever Wink . I'm currently a freshman in college and I enjoy basketball, swimming, and writing/reading, whenever I'm not running around with friends all over the massive campus or being forced into doing homework. I am an English major, at present (yes, I am aware I'm one of those silly little people who will be without a job when they graduate Razz), but frequently dabble in a hodgepodge of history and philosophy.

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head. Any questions or curiosity, just feel free to pester me any time.
Back to top Go down
Systemfailure
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
Systemfailure

Female Number of posts : 376
Nation Name : ChildsoldiersRus
Alliance : Avenguard cursade
NS : Im banned
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Im System, i respond to System...ill be in control of your spam boards from now on....i like starcraft, PS2, Metal gear solid and the idea of childsoldiers rising up and making a new home for themselves away from greedy dictators thats is all for now Smile
Back to top Go down
fred531
Executor of Membership
Executor of Membership
fred531

Male Number of posts : 757
Nation Name : Jacktopia
Alliance : Andromeda
Resource 1 : Fish
Resource 2 : Gold
NS : >9K
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:09 am

Hey... I'm Jack
I go to high school in southern california, I like pro football, do xc, and hope that UCLA wins march madness! In my free time, I play ssbb and cod4 (xbox gt = fred531), and hang with friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi everybody   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:43 am

Hi, I'm James. I'm also called Jimbo, Jimbob, Jim, Jimmy, Jimmmmyyy, Jimathan, Jimithy, Jimmy Neutron, and Jimbob Jones. There are other nicknames, but I consider them insulting. I am currently in high school and I'm taking all the advanced class (the reason I'm called Jimmy Neutron). I like theater and my one weak point is my spelling and grammar so bear with me guys. That's enough information for now. scratch I think.
Back to top Go down
kurokon
Executor of Finance
Executor of Finance
kurokon

Male Number of posts : 76
Nation Name : Etaron
Alliance : -N/A-
Resource 1 : Fish
Resource 2 : Rubber
NS : 9791.696
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:46 pm

Well im Kurokon, NBV, neoblackviper

My intrests include cryptology, programming, supernatural, occult, anime and manga....

Games played: CN and thats really about it possibly portal.

Music: metalica, black sabbath, pink floyd, Pendilum, iron maiden, within temptaions and random other bits i find..

i do have a taste for paradys as well

TV: Dr Who and i dont think there is much else oh Bleach goes here as well i think.

Hobbies: website development, not sure really what else.

Why i know Kuros: same secondry school and now same college.

age 18 (or close enough 25th april).

Hmmm anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:04 pm

I'm Shawn, username Jatzack.

I'm a freshman in college. I like to play videogames, read, write, hang out with friends, and watch movies. I like intellectually stimulating activities--like ridiculously outrageous and pointless debates, chess, and learning interesting things. I listen mostly to metal and read mostly science fiction and fantasy. I'm open to most any type of movie. Dunno what else to say...
Back to top Go down
iL conquistador
Astrum
Astrum

Male Number of posts : 10
Nation Name : Sudokun
Resource 1 : Lead
Resource 2 : Fish
NS : 233.189
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:06 am

Hi im martin .

I am from buenos aires , argentina . Im in the highschool

I swim in an important club from argentina , called San Lorenzo

I play CN since the 1st of april

Moroo_@live.com.ar if u want to talk Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:20 am

My name is Canute. It is an honor to be a member of this alliance.
Back to top Go down
Jonty
Astrum
Astrum

Male Number of posts : 44
Nation Name : JB Country
Resource 1 : Lead
Resource 2 : Pigs
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Jonty   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:51 am

Hi I'm Jonty I enjoy war stategy games, I live in New Zealand and like sport and other stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:06 am

Hello I'm Brian which is in like High School. I suck in school in about everything and enjoying playing my drum set. I live in the east coast and well watch a bit of anime like bleach or whatever its called. I use my spare time on the internet as you see I'm doing right now. My highest grade in like 3 years is a B-.

I play in my school's jazz band and well have no hobbies. I do pretty god in basket ball but can't say the same for baseball. I hate books because when I was one almost killed me when I was a baby and my bro saved me from books falling from a shelf. And I'm pretty much random about everything like if you try to make me stick to one topic I might go to a different by accident.

My birthday is July 5th right after Independence Day (woot fireworks) and was born in California in Orange County and moved to Maryland when i was 7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:14 am

Hi, I'm Federico (my ruler name is Nelson Mandela), I'm 15 years old and i live in Buenos AIres, Argentina.

I like football and basketball, and i study informatics at school, so I like programming as well.

I have benn playing for half a month now, and I'd really like to understand the game and get better, as well as gain a good position in an alliance, as I plan to be loyal and to work hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:58 pm

Hi, I'm Rachael (Raimunda in the game). I'm 21 and I go to school at Ohio State University.

There's not really much to say about me. I absolutely love football and go to pretty much all home games and I watch each and every game on TV religiously. I'm studying Computer and Information Science. If you'd like to know anything else, just ask.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all on here in the future!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:42 pm

I'm nick- 22 years old, and I attend MIT- Where I am hoping to graduate with a degree in Advanced Robotics. My hobbies are video games, water polo, running, swimming, and reading. I have a girlfriend (2 years baby!), who I love to death. Other then that, nothing special! Hope to meet you all in the future!
Back to top Go down
Dochartaigh

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:05 pm

hey all. My name is Doch.

ooc stuff: I am married (going on 5 years), am currently working 2 part-time jobs til i start back in school in the fall (hopefully). I am currently 28 (for 2 days now).

ic stuff: I hail from Polaris. my first and only alliance. i have been playing almost 2 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:12 pm

hey I'm Jacob

i live in California and I'm in 8th grade
I'm 14
my b day is st. Patrick's day
my favorite classes are math and science
i play a lot of online games
i enjoy heavy rock music and i like strategy games
Back to top Go down
Jacob Caine
Astrum Caput
Astrum Caput
Jacob Caine

Male Number of posts : 164
Nation Name : Red Zones of Nod
Resource 1 : Marble
Resource 2 : Oil
NS : -100
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:09 am

Well Being here for 6 days has final caused me to do this...I Shall POST!!!!

anyway....

Hi my name is Adam, I live in Owosso Michigan. System thinks he owns the Spam but i have my own hord Smile

My Hobbies include RTS (Real-Time Stratigy Games for you Folks at Home) and let me say that you have not played a RTS er like me before. I specilize in Command and Conquer 3, The Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth2, Star Wars: Empire at War and several others. I love playing my PS2 ( right now is Ookami) Oh and if anyone wants to play let me know Razz

My Favorite movies would have to be All Three Lord of the Rings, Starwars ( older ones perferably) . Comedy movies are ok but i dont watch them that much. I like most Marvel movies ( wanting to go See IRON MAN).

I'm in 11th Grade at Owosso High School. My Favorite Subjects are Internet Design, Astronomy, and Geography. I want to ether major in Astronomy or Geology. My Birthday is May 20th.

So there ya go....
Back to top Go down
Pheonicia

Pheonicia

Male Number of posts : 139
Nation Name : Pheonicia
Resource 2 : Uranium
NS : -1000
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:23 pm

Yessuh, I'm Tyler...Or Rayden. I'm sixteen, attending High School. I'm not important.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thetruekale

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:42 pm

Hi I'm Mark, I Like In West Midlands, England. My hobbys are RTS, RPG and FPS Games, Such As Halo, Final Fantasy, Etc. My favourite film is Full Metal Jacket. I'm 15. I'm in Year 10 At Heath Park High School.
Back to top Go down
Krugar
Astrum
Astrum

Male Number of posts : 24
Nation Name : Krugaria
Resource 1 : Water
Resource 2 : Fish
NS : 5.8k
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:33 pm

Hey all, Im Steve. I live in Ohio near Cleveland, I work full time and im 23.

I enjoy quick cars, a nice road course ;-) and a few cocktails. Also up for any XBOX Live action my tag is KrugarTPF. Anything else just give me a shout.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Andromeda :: General Discussion :: Public Chat-
Jump to: