Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog inConnect to IRC

I am a member. Now what?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ephriam Grey

Ephriam Grey

Male Number of posts : 232
Nation Name : Kingdom of Ithaca
Alliance : Andromeda
Resource 1 : Iron
Resource 2 : Oil
Registration date : 2008-01-07

I am a member. Now what? Empty
PostSubject: I am a member. Now what?   I am a member. Now what? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:28 am

I am a member. Now what? DepartmentOfMembership

The first thing you should do is have a look around the forums. There is loads of information available on our forums, this information will help your nation develop the best that it can.

Set your 'alliance affiliation' to Andromeda Star Nursery Protected By Andromeda and color to green if you have not done so already. DO NOT SET YOUR ALLIANCE AFFILIATION TO ANDROMEDA. To do this, go to your nation screen and click on 'Edit My Nation' from your nation menu on the left of the screen. Select the drop down list for 'Alliance Affiliation' and click 'Specify Other' then type in Andromeda Star Nursery Protected By Andromeda. Then select the 'Nation Team' and choose GREEN if you haven't already. When you are finished, click the 'edit my nation' button at the bottom of that page to save.

Go over to the Mentorship Thread, sign in, learn to register on IRC, and talk to your newly assigned mentor.

Remember, no tech raiding, no attacking anyone without authorization, no spy operations, no foreign aid without authorization.

Last edited by Ephriam Grey on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://cn-andromeda.co.nr

I am a member. Now what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a member. Now what?   I am a member. Now what? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:07 am

o/ Andromeda!
Back to top Go down

I am a member. Now what?
Page 1 of 1